Precautions When Running The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is commonly employed in industries with high demands for gasoline purification. Although the existing glove box structure is far more acceptable and uncomplicated to function. Having said that, the structure within the glove box is complicated, there are quite a few crucial components, and the operation is marginally improper, which may lead to reduction to your experimental final results. This post introduces you how to correctly use the vacuum glove box, and the precautions when novices function the glove box.
1. Function just before operation:
1. Verify if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen should really be replaced in time. The output stress of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
2. Check no matter whether the vacuum pump is turned on normally.
three. Verify no matter whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II need to open up a single of them)
four. Check the upper limit strain in the environment ought to be +one, the reduce restrict pressure is
5. Test regardless of whether oxygen and dew stage are ordinary (oxygen is down below .1ppm, dew point is over -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the in excess of-bin ought to be in the normally open condition
two. Procedure notes:
1. The vacuum pump should really be stored on throughout method procedure.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the products servicing staff ought to be notified to work the technique, in any other case the drinking water and oxygen purification technique will be weakened.
three. Right before starting off the cycle, check out whether or not the cabinet is in problem or regenerating. As the over pointed out functions are in progress, it is absolutely forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns are not able to be regenerated at the exact time.
A. In advance of regeneration, make certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert fuel (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.